Welcome to the Freebies page. This page contains free educational resources for you when you open a forex trading account with popular forex trader EasyMarkets. You get free access to all these resources when you trade with Easy Markets. They will definitely come in handy as you trade.
Before you open a forex trading account with a forex broker you will want to know everything about the broker right? Well, here is an opportunity to learn everything you need to know about easymarkets Well Easymarkets has been writing their story since 2001. They are easy, accessible, transparent and friendly. They’re basically ahowing you why you you should choose Easymarkets as your forex broker.
If you need more convincing,
If you want an account my personal experience with easyMarkets
read my review My Personal Take on easyMarkets
Understanding Analysis covers the following:
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis- This part will be of great help as you study price action analysis
Beginners Guide to Forex
Beginners Guide to Forex covers the following:
- What is Forex? And how to get started
- Making the most of leverage and margin
- Technical and fundamental analysis you must know
- Risk managers smart traders use
- Ten top forex trading tips every forex trader must know.
Getting Started Trading
Getting Started Trading covers the following:
- Forex basics such as the who what where and when of forex
- Getting started- The how of forex.
The Psychology of Trading
The Psychology of Trading covers the following:
- Emotional trading
- How to devise a trading plan.
This is a free virtual account by forex broker EasyMarkets. You experience simulated trading under live conditions using virtual money. You get a feel for their trading platform and the forex markets. before you decide to go live. You are basically sharpening your trading reflexes before deciding to trade live.
EasyMarkets MT4 User Guide
EasyMarkets MT4 is the ideal platform for those already trading on MT4, for Money
Managers, people interested in autotrading and those that prefer to use advanced
Key features include:
• Multiple order types such as Market Orders, Buy Stops, Sell Stops, Buy
• Limits, Sell Limits
• 20 Years historical Data available for back testing ‘’Expert Advisors’’
• Meta Quotes Language Editor
• 85 Pre-installed indicators and analysis tools
• Market Watch Rates Box
• 8 Predesigned trading templates, create and save your own custom templates
• Multiple Charts setups, with 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H, D1, W1, MN and Tick by Tick
Universal Risk Management Platform
Easy Markets provides you with amazing risk management tools such as:
- dealCancellation – Undo Losing Trades**
- easyTrade* – Trade without Margin and Zero Spreads
- Fixed Spreads – No Matter The Market Conditions
- Free Guaranteed Stop Loss
- Negative Balance Protection
With an easymarket forex trading account you have access to forex webinars from easymarkets own global trading strategist James Trescothick.
The Ultimate Price Action Trading Guide
This brilliant ebook at www. swing-trading-strategies.com by veteran trader Rayner Teo covers everything you need to know about price action trading. Call this a non – Easymarkets bonus- but a solid one at that. Here is what this ebook covers.
- What Price Action Trading is All About
- Psychology in Trading
- Definition of a Price Chart
- How To Trade Trends
- Reversals and Continuation
- Understanding Market Swings
- How To Trade Support and Resistance Levels
- How To Trade Channels
- Nine Chart Patterns Every Trader Needs To Know
- Nine Candlestick Patterns Every Needs To Know
- How To Trade Fibonacci With Price Action
- How To Trade Trendlines With Price Action
- How To Trade Moving Averages With Price Action
- How To Trade Confluence With Price Action
- Why You Should Trade Multi-Timeframe Analysis With Price Action
- Trade The Obvious